Saturday, October 08, 2005

Why does it always rain on me?

Is it so? Why does it happens only to me all the time guess its time for some retrospection , first there was Poppy then came Aprajita then Ajay then Ruby then Tanaz then Ritika then Himani then Namita ,Mohit, Akhilesh ,Prakash then some ppl out here at SPJCM , don’t know why I end up having fight misunderstanding with people I become extremely close to , there sure cant be something wrong with everyone there sure has to be something wrong with the person called Aditya Upreti . What the hell is this jinx about ????? Have to spend another 7 months here and here I am already in a state where I cant see eyeball to eye ball with them

Its really sad to find yourself one fine night in Meadows eating Pringles cheese flavored chips listening to Linkin Park’s Some where I belong and Behind Blue eyes by The Who smoking your 10th fag in as many minutes and lamenting the fact that I myself could have avoided such a stuck up situation . Damn I guess the only good and peaceful time I had was in my engineering college where till date I did not have a single fight (well Mohit is an exception to it, but that too happened after our engineering) , well those were the years , I was known as the “Dosti guy” the only guy who had guts to make fun of guys who were fighting and get away with it and at the same time resolve the fight , damn where is that Aditya today, I desperately need him , the only comfort I find is in the wordings of the song…Float on by Mighty Mouse , as it says no matter what shit happens we will all float on ok , good news is on the way-just hope mine is around the corner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home